Thursday, April 17, 2008

TV

Desperate Housewives returned to t.v. this weekend - it was alright - but not nearly as good as I used to think it was. I say, think it was, because I am not sure that it was ever really that good. But, the exciting piece of information is that Grey's Anatomy is also returning and so is - my guilty pleasure - Gossip Girl!

Yes, I admit that I watch Gossip Girl. I know that as a woman of a certain age it isn't a great thing to admit to, but I like it. I like watching how crazy people live! Definitely a guilty pleasure. A bit more guilty may be - the fact that I watch Desperate Housewives of NY. But I will also say that I only watch that on TIVO. So, maybe that's not so bad.

My darling husband hates my t.v. watching habits, and to be honest so do I, but I just can't help myself. What shows do you consider your guilty pleasure?

No comments: