Tuesday, April 22, 2008

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

My husband is great - don't get me wrong. BUT...yes there is a BUT... he is passive aggressive. We just got into a fight - why you might ask...I'll tell you. Because he gets these looks on his face like what are you talking about when I say something and then when I call him on it by saying, "what are you looking at me like that for - what don't you get", he says, "WHAT? I didn't say anything."

Hello, your face says it all. And he takes no accountability for setting me off...it's always I don't know why you are getting so upset. Darling - I am upset because you are sitting there looking at me like I am an idiot and then you deny the fact that you did it.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this. I hate fighting with him period, but it sucks when it is so stupid it shouldn't have happened, but yet it happens all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: