Friday, April 11, 2008

Starting Up

So, this is post#1 - out of well, what I hope will be many.

You see, I am in the process of changing my life and I figured I might as well share...

Yes, I am changing my life. How you might ask - and my answer would be - BY GOING CRAZY!
And, that would be true, but only partially. What I mean by GOING CRAZY...is that I am in the process of starting a new business while I am pregnant. Currently just about 6 and 1/2 months prego. Oh yeah, I already have one baby girl @ home - she's 17 months (see the cutest baby picture in the world to the left), a husband and a house we are planning on renovating. Well, not just renovating, but adding a major addition to.

So, come here and watch me GO CRAZY...well, hopefully not, but you know what I mean...

No comments: