Monday, June 30, 2008

YEAH!

Today I sent out the first invitation to join PARENTise.com! This is a milestone moment - the site that I have been dreaming about has finally come to be reality! I need to pinch myself.

But before I do - can I ask you to do me a favor and take a look at the site - at www.parentise.com and register to become a member. In a few weeks we'll be sending out our Beta testing invitation to everyone registerd and you'll be among the first to enter your product and service reviews on PARENTise!!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there, I just had a look at the parentise sight but it's hard to register and in doing so agree to Ts&Cs that aren't up...I am sure you have a lot going on at the moment but when the Ts&Cs are up I will head back to check it out.