Friday, July 4, 2008

Baby Got New Shoes

I bought some cute new shoes for baby girl, and I got them on EBay. See, you may not know this, but I have a thing for shoes, yes, I like adult shoes, but I am talking about baby shoes. I like knowing that they are well designed and good for her feet. I like them to be cute and to be well made. I don't however, like them to be too expensive.



We went to a local shoe store the other day - Olly - and bought a pair of summer sandals for $41.00!!! That night I went on EBay and thought I'd just check out what was up for sale. I got 4 pairs of shoes in the past 30 days for less than $25.00 and they are all super cute, in good condition, and good shoes. Needless to say I returned the $$$ pair.


2 of the pairs were Stride Rite shoes, which I've heard good things about, but hadn't tried out yet - here are some pictures - cute right! And they were $6.50 a pair when you average them out - what a steal!

So, thank you sellers: madmegee and fb169 - we (both baby girl, I and DH) love our new shoes!``

No comments: