Sunday, May 4, 2008

Missing You

I read this really great post in one of the Real Simple Blogs and I had to share:

http://simplystated.realsimple.com/adventures_in_chaos/2008/05/your-life-as-a.html

It made me think about how much I miss my friends. Specifically you Heather and Amy! We haven't seen each other in forever. Why - well, Heather went off to the Sudan for a few months and then came back, but before that she moved to NYC, and it just hasn't happened. Amy moved to San Diego - jealous much, and well - she doesn't come back East very much, but the last time she did, we just missed each other.

So, it really sucks! And, I just don't know how to fix it. But this post made me think that I have to give some more time and energy to working on it. I mean, this is a period in our lives that we won't come to again, and I want them to be a part of it...I miss them...give me a call ladies!

No comments: