Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Withdrawal!!

I am going through withdrawal - I am currently on vacation and the house that we are staying at does not have wireless (or any) internet connection! AHHH...the horrors!

No, seriously, this is hard for me. I was supposed to have some work for the website done this week, and now I can't do it because I have no internet connection to get to the stuff I need and to do the research I need, let alone to email it to my partner. Now we'll be a week behind getting the site up.

We stayed at this house last year, and we had wireless, this year we don't. You might be thinking - go to an internet cafe or a library...and sure that would work, except, I have a 3 week old baby and a 21 month old toddler who wouldn't do really well sitting still while Mommy works! I can't even imagine.

Anyway - I am on vacation - so I should enjoy it - the weather is beautiful, the beach is great, and baby girl is having a good old time! I could tell you some of the more sordid details, but that will have to wait until I get back...

No comments: