Monday, August 25, 2008

Activities

 

Baby Girl #1 and I had a great time hanging out yesterday. I read about this activity over at Tutus and Turtles. I don't consider myself to be a creative person, so it's always nice when someone else lays out a cool activity like this.

I dyed the pasta on Friday and left it to sit overnight. It dried all day Saturday out in the sun (it didn't need all day, but we were busy, so it did). I pulled it out during our day together, yesterday, and baby girl had a great time. She played with the pasta for an hour! An hour of focused time for a not quite 2 year old - unfathomable! It was great. I sat with her and we sorted pasta, counted it, laid it out in straight lines, sat on it, saved some from the cat, etc...it was a good time.

I'll be sure to head back to Tutus and Turtles the next time I need an activity!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: