Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Incident in the Grocery Store

I have been ultra productive during my maternity leave. I have done a lot of dishes, a lot of laundry and a lot of cleaning, but today was the first time that I went to the grocery store in the morning.

I got there at 9:10am and was done by 9:30am - I only needed a few things - and I thought I was moving fast, but then...when I was headed for the cash register to check out - this little old woman - javascript:void(0)she must have been 75 or older - ran right past me and snagged my spot in line!

I'm serious - she didn't knock me over or anything, but she did literally run past me to get into line first - I was flabbergasted...then I started laughing...and laughing...people would have thought I was crazy - but it was 9 in the morning and there wasn't anyone in the store!

No comments: