Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pre School

Ahh...the first real day of preschool. It went well thank god, but it could have been better. I am already letting people get to me, and it's only the second day that she's been there and already I am feeling like I am just not doing it right.

I forgot to pack her blanket, so she was the only kid without one. (but I did notice that another kid had a blanket, but no sheet, so at least I wasn't the only one who forgot something).

I forgot to tell the teachers that she takes a binky at naptime, so it took them half an hour to give it to her...I don't want to think about how she was crying while they were figuring it out...

I got caught peeking in the window trying to take a peek at her - and was chastised by the teacher...

Ahh...that's the big stuff...

Now for day two!

No comments: