Sunday, July 6, 2008

Prayers

This horrible story found it's way to me tonight...I want to cry.

I always thought it was such a cliche when people said, you can never know a parents love until you become a parent. But, now I know it's true. I love baby girl so much even thinking about her leaving this world make me shake. And the truth is, I think about it a lot. I worry about her constantly, about her getting in the car with her father and driving away and all that could happen while she's away from me...about her falling and hurting herself and me not being there...about her crying for her Momma, and my not being there...even writing this makes me cry...

She's so amazing, so special, so much a part of me...

God bless these parents, and all parents who have lost their children...I can't even focus anymore this whole topic upsets me so much...

No comments: